Best Wedding App's
How do you keep up with all of the things in life? Work, family, friends, and now planning a wedding?! Well if you are looking ot make your life easier some people turn to apps on their phone. These are a couple that we found that really are fun and make you feel a little more organized! Just make sure to enjoy the day and not stay on your phone the entire wedding!
1. Wedding Wire- of course this app makes our life easier to find your vendors in your local area and read up on all of their reviews. Can't find their website/facebook page (they should be on social media but that's another story) check out their pictures, reviews and other info on Wedding Wire. Just start a quick account now to start viewing!
2. Knot- Just like their website their phone app makes it easy to be inspired by photos and find your local vendors and read reviews. But we love the Wedding LookBook. Great for looking for photos of dresses, rings, etc.
3. Zola- Free to download and gives you a place for your guests to give you a gift but not your traditional gift of pots and towels. This allows you to do activities on your honeymoon together like a sunset cruise or get a couples massage at your resort. This is great for the couple who already has things for their home together and really wants to go all out on their vacation! This is great for your friends to go in together to get you what you really want on your registry!
4. Wedpics- Great for your guests to download- everyone can share their pictures & videos from the wedding together, then you are able to print them out too! Invite them by email, facebook or text and share your wedding hashtag so you can share them!
5. Instagram- Of course you are going to upload to this friendly and easy going picture/video account. Make sure to use a fun hashtag and tag people in the photo and if you are trying to come up with something creative check out my blog about how to find your perfect wedding hashtag!
So there are a couple of wedding planning apps and countdowns also to keep you organized. I prefer my checklists but they are nice to see quickly when you are on the go. So check out WeddingHappy it feels good to check things off a list!
Photo Credit- Lauren Friday Photography & Blue Kiss Studio